School History

The History of Robidoux Middle School

Robidoux Middle School is named after Joseph Robidoux, the famous trader and trapper who founded the city of St. Joseph in 1826.

Robidoux Middle School

With the adoption of the new middle school plan in 1968, it was necessary to establish new schools. In the fall of 1971, Robidoux Middle School was opened to serve the students of the North End of town. During its first two years of existence, the school was located in the abandoned Washington Building while awaiting the completion of the new structure.

Built in 1974 on a beautiful five acre campus, Robidoux has an outdoor classroom, and courtyard area. The mascot is a Badger and the colors are green, white, and black.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.