We believe in an open-door policy for all our parents, guardians, and students. Please feel free to contact us at Robidoux for any questions and or concerns about your child. I have provided my school email and phone number if any questions arise during the season. If necessary, I am willing to make appointments for personal meetings before or after normal school hours. Thank you for your time and I look forward to an exciting and productive season. I have provided the updated practice and activities schedule.
- Practice is 3-4 in Room 203, Tuesday and Thursday (Sometimes Wednesday)
- You must have your own transportation after practices as well as to all meets in town (Weekdays and Weekends).
- When we compete out of town we will take a bus, so your parents must pick you up at Robidoux when we return, or you can ride back home with your parents if they come to watch us compete.
- When meets begin, please arrive 30 minutes before the meet.
- When Robidoux hosts a meet, please stay after school to help set up and also to put everything up after competition.
- When we compete, please wear your Academic Team Shirt to school and the meet.